Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)
Sisko's application Bar11010Sisko's application Bar21010Sisko's application Bar31010 
Triny (313)
Sisko's application Bar11010Sisko's application Bar21010Sisko's application Bar31010 
Kimmy (174)
Walom/Sam (139)
Pellino (129)
Eivah (105)
Maya (104)
Meuchel (98)
Bùggy (96)
Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sisko's application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sisko's application Empty Sisko's application Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:23 am

sisko444

sisko444
Beginner
Beginner

Hallo,

I paste the guidelines and answer to the questions for convenience.

In Real Life related:

What's your name?
Sisko
What's your age?
Where do you live?
The Netherlands, Utrecht in the weekends, Enschede during the working week
InGame Related:

How did you find out about Fascination? 
I just searched the web
What is your main characters IGN?
Easyko
What are your mules character IGNs? (name atleast 2)
I am currently not using mules
How long have you played maplestory?
The first time I played MapleStory was when I was 10 or 11 since then i have been playing on and off on private servers and the normal server, depending on the status of the regular server and if I wanted to grind a lot.
What is your maplestory background? (What got you into maplestory?)
I love the simplistic MMO RPG nature, I can justcasuallyy play and have progress every time I play while not putting in too much effort.
What is your guild history? 
i have been in clans in several FPS games and some smalltime guilds in MMO RPGs, i helped found Solaris once.
Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)
I have never been banned or anything, I did have problems though. I for instance don't have any characters from back in the day, the just disappeared, fucking Nexon. Besides all my meso dissappearing once. But that were probably hackers.
What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?
hate em
What are your future maplestory goals?
I wan't to farm, grind, mobb, PQ, have fun, do bosses, make meso, all of that
How do you make mesos?
Currently i grind equips and extract them for superior item crystals. I am planning on doing some financial analysis on the auction house involving the price variation of important materials like purple herbs and superior item crystals, I suspect demand being low during the workweek, so to buy then and sell in the weekend to make aprx 20% yield every week.
Extra Questions:

Anything else you think we should know about you?
I started again playing maple a week ago so I'm only lvl 156 right now, I am planning on staying playing for a long long time this time.
I always wanted to be a Bishop but back in the day it was way too much effort to train a slow ass priest/cleric but now I can finally be Bishop.
I study Industrial Engineering and Management which pretty much is only optimising industrial profit, this is useful in MapleStory.
What will you do if you get accepted?
Be an active member of the guild.
What can you contribute towards the guild?
I can contribute all my knowledge I have from back in the day besides my financial analysis skills I got from my studies in real life.
I'm planning on doing actual legitimate financial analysis on some things so I can recommend people how to make messo. I want to say a couple of things about the maplestory auction house with a certain certainty.
What made you pick Fascination as the guild to apply to?
Fascination looks serious enoughe for my taste, i dont like half assed guilds with just a couple of people online

I have a couple of questions too:

do you guys use teamspeak/discord or in the worst case skype?

what are the normal routines within the guild (like every whensday we do X)

who would like to be in my financial team (if I get accepted) logging data on the auctionhouse (in a google sheets accesible to anyone shared with) and maybe debate the propper way to calculate stuff (which I'm pretty confident in)?

Is there already a financial team and could I join it if there is one already if I get accepted?

2Sisko's application Empty Re: Sisko's application Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:35 pm

Dan

Dan
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Hello sisko and welcome to the forum.
Whisp SnowBroo or me when you have the chance Smile

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3Sisko's application Empty Re: Sisko's application Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:28 pm

sisko444

sisko444
Beginner
Beginner

Hallo I tried this afternoon to whisper but maple couldn't find either your main or snowbroo, I am gonna trie again this evening

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum