Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)
Maxs application [ACCEPTED] Bar11010Maxs application [ACCEPTED] Bar21010Maxs application [ACCEPTED] Bar31010 
Triny (313)
Maxs application [ACCEPTED] Bar11010Maxs application [ACCEPTED] Bar21010Maxs application [ACCEPTED] Bar31010 
Kimmy (174)
Walom/Sam (139)
Pellino (129)
Eivah (105)
Maya (104)
Meuchel (98)
Bùggy (96)
Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maxs application [ACCEPTED]

+3
Kimmy
Exteras
MBlueW
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Maxs application [ACCEPTED] Empty Maxs application [ACCEPTED] Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:42 am

MBlueW

MBlueW
Beginner
Beginner

What's your name?
My name is Max

What's your age?
I am 17 years old.

What is your main characters IGN?
MBrue

What are your mules character IGNs?
MBlueW/MBloo/MBlue2/MBlueQ/MBarue

You maplestory background.
I have played maplestory since the early years, before the release of the cygnus knights, and when there were no level 200 characters in the game yet.

Guild history.
The only guild I can remember being in was BlackRoses(JR). Though this might not be the exact name.

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned) 
Never had a ban or a chatban.

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?
I'm against dupers as it damages the economy, but (depend on what kind of hacking specified) I'm not necessarily against hacking as it doesn't necessarily,  damage/harm other players. IE item vac, warping etc. The hacking of accounts and stealing I am against though.

What are your future maplestory goals?
Just having fun. I enjoy grinding as gaining a level gives me a sense of enjoyment/accomplishment.

How do you make mesos?
NPC armor and weapons.

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?
Nope.

Anything else you want to share with us?
My friend Niels, also know as Exteras on the forums and TheRNG in game recommended me to apply here.

http://www.twitch.tv/mbluew

2Maxs application [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Maxs application [ACCEPTED] Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:43 am

Exteras

Exteras
Get poled
Get poled

Suppose that's me ^^, so guys I recommended him anyone else questions or opinions?

3Maxs application [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Maxs application [ACCEPTED] Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:30 pm

Kimmy

Kimmy
Weirdo
Weirdo

If Niels recommends you, I can't say no  Maxs application [ACCEPTED] 4291419518

4Maxs application [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Maxs application [ACCEPTED] Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:48 pm

Nyuhh

Nyuhh
1st advancement
1st advancement

Any friend of Niels is a friend of mine too :3 
Nice to meet you bud!
If you ever want to chat I am also known as Nyuhh in game too.

5Maxs application [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Maxs application [ACCEPTED] Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:53 pm

Dan

Dan
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

I would like more information why you would allow hacks for personal reasons (like vac and warp and botting)

Other then that your application was fine =)

http://www.elnathtimes.net

6Maxs application [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Maxs application [ACCEPTED] Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:31 pm

MBlueW

MBlueW
Beginner
Beginner

With I'm fine with hacks for personal reasons I mean that if someone uses item vac, warp and other hacks I couldn't care less if they use them as they do not harm/handicap others as people often hack secludedly. Botting however is diffrent as they can be used to farm items without effort which hurts the economy. (although barely noticeable)

Condoning hacking doesnt mean I use any 3rd party programs, just that my opinion is neutral on the subject. I'm neither in favor or disfavor.

7Maxs application [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Maxs application [ACCEPTED] Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:22 pm

Dan

Dan
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Thanks for the answer :3

8Maxs application [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Maxs application [ACCEPTED] Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:29 pm

MBlueW

MBlueW
Beginner
Beginner

If anyone is online and wants to do something in currently online im fm3 ch5. IGN:MBrue.
Keep in mind that im still lvl120 and wont be able to do some things.

9Maxs application [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Maxs application [ACCEPTED] Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:17 pm

Bùggy

Bùggy
2nd Advancement
2nd Advancement

Had a chat with the guy, will be a good addition to the guild in my opinion!

10Maxs application [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Maxs application [ACCEPTED] Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:03 pm

Dan

Dan
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Anymore opinions before i cast my final decision?

11Maxs application [ACCEPTED] Empty hey Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:43 pm

Faith ~ Gilles

i was in blackroses aswell Smile

maybe remember me i was bigfoot.
i think i played in your thime on throwbigfoot or sweetbigfoot 

i think he will fit in the guild

have a nice day 

~Gilles

12Maxs application [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Maxs application [ACCEPTED] Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:18 pm

Kimmy

Kimmy
Weirdo
Weirdo

more opinions?

13Maxs application [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Maxs application [ACCEPTED] Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:04 am

Maya

Maya
The Empress
The Empress

I'm still a bit on the fence, but I'm willing to give you a try

14Maxs application [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Maxs application [ACCEPTED] Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:06 am

Maya

Maya
The Empress
The Empress

Accepted.

Please contact a Jr in game to be invited to the guild and good luck on your trial!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum