Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)
Application Bar11010Application Bar21010Application Bar31010 
Triny (313)
Kimmy (174)
Walom/Sam (139)
Pellino (129)
Eivah (105)
Maya (104)
Meuchel (98)
Bùggy (96)
Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application Empty Application Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:20 pm

Heroia

Heroia
Beginner
Beginner

What's your name?
In game I am going as Heroia, but most people call me Neo. Smile

What's your age?

22 years old.

Where do you live?

Currently I reside in the Netherlands, however I am going to relocate to Hong Kong soon for my work (first job Smile ). I studied international business and have always been fond of getting to work in an international environment, so I could not let this opportunity slip away. I like to be honest and upright, so therefore I mentioned this... I hope this does not hinder my application chances. 

Have you read our guild rules and understand them?

I understand the rules and would obey to the rules if I were accepted into the guild. 

What is your main characters IGN?

Heroia (lvl 200 Hero)
I will have to clarify here that I am currently not playing this char as often as I would love, as I am currently more into the play style of my Shade mule. 

What are your mules character IGNs?

Milathiel (Shade, lvl 132)
I also have a Xenon character of about the same level and a battle mage of level 150.

What is your maplestory background?

I have been there from the start of EMS, I actually used to play GMS before EMS was released. I have been taken my fair amounts of breaks in between due to my interest in other games such as World of Warcraft and League of Legends. 

What is your guild history?

I have been mainly a solo player and partying with in-game friends. Most of my buddies have stopped playing Maple, and hence I am looking for a new guild to be able to make new friends and help wherever I can. 

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)

No.

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?

They create toxicity within the community and are a bad influence on the game in general. 

What are your future maplestory goals?

Be able to make new buddies, help the guild and in general just be of assistance to anyone within the guild. 

How do you make mesos?

Merching and events mostly. Used to do bosses in the past as well, but did not do this in recent times. Although I haven't merched for a very long time now, as I consider my main character to be decently funded. 

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?

Yeah, I actually like to keep up-to-date with the market. Even if I am not buying or selling, I consider it important game knowledge in order to avoid scam situations. 

Anything else you think we should know about you?

I am a friendly guy that likes to have fun and enjoy life in general. I like to explore new cultures and to explore the world.

Anything else you would like to share with us?

If I do not get accepted into the guild, no hard feelings. I hope the Hong Kong thing can be overlooked, but I can understand that it may be troublesome with the time difference and all (+9 GMT soon, +8 GMT currently). 

2Application Empty Re: Application Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:12 pm

Dan

Dan
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Hello Neo and welcome to the forum.
[size=33]Your application was fine, I do have some concerns reguard the Hong Kong thing.[/size]
[size=33]You do realise you won't be able to play ems from Hong Kong right?[/size]
[size=33]Since europe isn't part of Asia and Asia have their own version of maplestory you would be forced to play China ms :3
[/size]

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3Application Empty Re: Application Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:59 pm

Heroia

Heroia
Beginner
Beginner

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your reply. Yeah, I do understand this. However, I have been in Japan for my study abroad period before and played on EMS through a paid VPN (which I am willing to and is allowed by Nexon, I contacted Customer Support at the time to ensure this). Hope that answers your concern.

4Application Empty Re: Application Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:04 pm

Dan

Dan
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Yes thanks for replying Smile
Please poke a jr for a chat Smile

5Application Empty Re: Application Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:35 pm

Dan

Dan
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Have you spoken to a jr yet?
If you dont contact a jr before Thursday evening this app will be denied.

6Application Empty Re: Application Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:03 pm

Dan

Dan
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Denied cause no chat with jr.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum