Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)
Application Bar11010Application Bar21010Application Bar31010 
Triny (313)
Kimmy (174)
Walom/Sam (139)
Pellino (129)
Eivah (105)
Maya (104)
Meuchel (98)
Bùggy (96)
Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application Empty Application Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:32 pm

crypticLUL

crypticLUL
Beginner
Beginner

In Real Life related:

What's your name? Jacob.

What's your age? 19

Where do you live? London, UK

InGame Related:

Have you read our guild rules and understand them? Yes.

How did you find out about Fascination? Reddit thread.

What is your main characters IGN? I have recently switched to a new main buy then name of "cryptic"

What are your mules character IGNs? I am not currently actively playing on many mules, I simply use them for the link skills/char cards. I use 3 other characters/mules for bossing: "iPlayMsAlone", "ImGoodAtLumi", and "ZeroTaco".

How long have you played maplestory? Nearly 3 years.

What is your maplestory background? I spend most of my free time on MapleStory and a vast majority of that time is spent Leveling/Bossing. I have had 3 characters above level 200 on other servers. I have spent countless hours helping friends with little to no knowledge about the game develop an understanding of the intricacies of the game, although I wouldn't consider myself a "pro" by any sense.

What is your guild history? The first guild I joined was within my first few months of playing ( I can't remember the name sadly). I remember knowing little to nothing about the game myself at the time; however, there were plenty of guild members that were there to assist me and I feel it's only fair that I exhibit the same degree of assistance to anyone in need of it. More Recently, I was apart of a relatively impotent guild that I left after a couple of weeks. There were a few more unnoteworthy guilds that I was apart of throughtout the years.

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned) None at all.

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers? Hackers and dupers, in my opinion, completely ruin the integrity of the game. It also ruins the overall ecosystem of the game as many who have experienced a hacker or duper feel totally uninspired as they see this hacker with godly equips, large amounts of mesos, etc that they essentially got for free whilst the non-hacker has vastly inferior equips, a lot fewer mesos, etc that they have spend hours, days or even weeks to acquire. However, even with these hackers I still feel inclined to grind as the fact remains that the "achievements" of hackers and dupers are simply nugatory. 

What are your future maplestory goals? I am currently trying to get my new main to level 210+ with a decently high damage range. I'd like a group or guild to assist me with these goals whilst, in turn, assisting them. Also, I would like assistance establishing more good ways to earn mesos.

How do you make mesos? Predominantly bossing. I try to scout the FM for marching opportunities from time to time however I am still relatively new to merching.

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market? I'd like to think I have an in-depth understanding of the economy of the game as well as what is and not worth buying from the FM. I tend to only buy equips from the FM that have been upgraded/ cubed to a good potential. I try to stay away from purchasing Perm NX with mesos as I feel I have a long way to go damage-wise before I start worrying about cosmetics. I do not but pots (excluding EXP/apples) from the FM as I get enough from bossing.

Extra Questions:

Anything else you think we should know about you? Not particularly but feel free to ask anything.

What will you do if you get accepted? I dont know, Probably order a pizza or something.

What can you contribute towards the guild? I can help with bossing and give game knowledge.

What made you pick Fascination as the guild to apply to? It seems like a well organised and useful guild.

2Application Empty Re: Application Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:14 pm

Dan

Dan
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Hello Jacob and welcome to the forum Smile
Feel free to visit our union HQ (ch 1 henesys chief stans house(top right portal in henesys)) and talk with people there Smile

Also whisp a jr for a chat:

PellinoBlaze
Trinityrant
SnowBroo
ItzLikeSkull

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3Application Empty Re: Application Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:43 am

Pellino

Pellino
Clownie
Clownie

Accepted on trial ^^