Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)
Application for Fascination Bar11010Application for Fascination Bar21010Application for Fascination Bar31010 
Triny (313)
Application for Fascination Bar11010Application for Fascination Bar21010Application for Fascination Bar31010 
Kimmy (174)
Walom/Sam (139)
Pellino (129)
Eivah (105)
Maya (104)
Meuchel (98)
Bùggy (96)
Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application for Fascination

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application for Fascination Empty Application for Fascination Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:35 pm

TFDNatsumi

TFDNatsumi
Beginner
Beginner

In Real Life related:

What's your name?
- Naomi Kalloe

What's your age?

Where do you live?
- The Netherlands

InGame Related:

Have you read our guild rules and understand them?: 
- Yes I have

How did you find out about Fascination? 
- Through my boyfriends old friends

What is your main characters IGN?
- UmbraLynx

What are your mules character IGNs?
- N.A.

How long have you played maplestory?
- Several times in the past, not long.

What is your maplestory background?
- When I was young I tried it out a few times but I always felt left out, so now I'm back to try again with the motivation of joining a Guild and making friends.

What is your guild history? 
- None

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)
- None

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?
- Waste of time and space, why'd someone do that.. I have trouble accepting the fast leveling flame to lv. 99 already.

What are your future maplestory goals?
- Adventure!

How do you make mesos?
- I don't have any tactics yet, for now it's Questing. But I love Quests.

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?
- No, but my boyfriend helps me through, else, I would try to ask others for help.

Extra Questions:

Anything else you think we should know about you?
- I love to help, with anything, even though right now I'm inexperienced so I'll have to yet earn my position.

What will you do if you get accepted?
- Celebrate with some pringles and then introduce myself properly

What can you contribute towards the guild?
- My utmost interest, for now I do not know what I can offer yet, still learning.

What made you pick Fascination as the guild to apply to?
- I heard a lot of good things about the community in this guild!

Application for Fascination 1215257277 XxX UmbraLynx

Last edited by TFDNatsumi on Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaner this way)

https://www.facebook.com/TFDPhotography-559179557579638/

2Application for Fascination Empty Re: Application for Fascination Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:08 pm

Dan

Dan
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Heya Naomi I'm guessing your BF is kit Smile
So feel free to send a join request aswell to our guild:
G<search guild < Fascination < top right is a apply to guild button Smile

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3Application for Fascination Empty Re: Application for Fascination Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:41 pm

Dan

Dan
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Accepted and invited~

http://www.elnathtimes.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum