Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)
Application for Fascination Bar11010Application for Fascination Bar21010Application for Fascination Bar31010 
Triny (313)
Application for Fascination Bar11010Application for Fascination Bar21010Application for Fascination Bar31010 
Kimmy (174)
Walom/Sam (139)
Pellino (129)
Eivah (105)
Maya (104)
Meuchel (98)
Bùggy (96)
Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application for Fascination

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application for Fascination Empty Application for Fascination Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:00 pm

Kang Ji Nuel

Kang Ji Nuel
Beginner
Beginner

What's your name?
Kang Ji Nuel

What's your age?

Where do you live?

I live in Norway, oslo. But my origin is from Japan

Have you read our guild rules and understand them?
Yes, i have read the guild rules and i fully understand them. i will abide by the rules!

What is your main characters IGN?

DaysTooCome ;3

What are your mules character IGNs?
I am New to this game, so i only have this character i play right now. ;c

What is your maplestory background?
my story is that i played maplestory before years ago(When People was spamming the NPC at kerning city for PQ). but everything has changed since then so i am basically a New player >.<

What is your guild history?
I wasn't in any guild when i played back then, but this guild has an awsome name and the members seems pretty Nice. and caring^^

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)
None of either.

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?

hacker's are annoying and just a Waste of time, back in the days People used auto CLICKs for the pqs so we never got in after a long time... it annoys me alot ;P
As for Dupers i dont know what that is, but i got this feeling that its something like hacking?

What are your future maplestory goals?
I want to Reach 210+ and get to know the Maple community better. i also want to get to know you guys alot better so we can hang out together ;3

How do you make mesos?
There has been this New thing that spawns elite monsters, i have been collecting their drops. and sold them in fm^^

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?
I absolutly have no idea whats good or not ;c

Anything else you think we should know about you?
As i mentioned i am an old mapler, i live in norway but my orgin is from japan. i know my name is hard But just Call me Kang if u want too^^
I have a nickname which is Kaji. its a mix of the 2letters of my first name and my middle name ;DDDDD

Anything else you would like to share with us?
Feel free to ask me about anyhting^^

2Application for Fascination Empty Re: Application for Fascination Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:57 pm

Dan

Dan
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Hello Kang and welcome to the forum.
How did you find out about Fascination?

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3Application for Fascination Empty Re: Application for Fascination Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:28 pm

Kang Ji Nuel

Kang Ji Nuel
Beginner
Beginner

Mostly from Forums,
But i also see you guys around mostly everywhere i go ;P
And i -oversee- you conversations sometimes, and it sounds like you guys have fun and is very satisfied With each other so i just wanted to be a part of that -familly- feeling^^

I know i am -New- but i will try my best to help you With what i can and maybe make you guys laugh by my Funnieh Jokes ;3 (atleast i find em funny) Very Happy

4Application for Fascination Empty Re: Application for Fascination Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:33 pm

Dan

Dan
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Please poke a jr ingame for a chat Smile
After you poked a jr please reply to this thread wich jr you talked to.

List of jrs can be found in shortcut in my signature!
Meuchei is also a jr.

5Application for Fascination Empty Re: Application for Fascination Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:51 pm

Kang Ji Nuel

Kang Ji Nuel
Beginner
Beginner

Alright, I will search it up Tmr and find Your Jr's ;3
I have work tmr early so ill come on after noon ish^^

6Application for Fascination Empty Re: Application for Fascination Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:09 pm

Dan

Dan
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Have you poked a jr ingame for a chat? (Whisped him/her)

7Application for Fascination Empty Re: Application for Fascination Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:09 pm

Dan

Dan
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

If you dont have a chat with a jr by tuesday you will be denied!

8Application for Fascination Empty Re: Application for Fascination Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:11 pm

Dan

Dan
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Denied please make a new application if you wanna attemt to join our guild again!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum